Mark, the self-styled evil DM, over at The DM's Screen (check it out) tagged me in one of these blog questionaire sort of things. I'm not going to tak part in the chain-letter part, but I will be a good sport and answer Mark's questions
1. What made you decide to write a blog?
A friend of mine who got tired of listening to my game-related ideas suggested it.
2. What would you say has been the highlight of your blogging career to date?
Publishing Weird Adventures. Get your copy today!
3. Name your favourite animal.
A liger. Ok, not really. I don't know that I have a nonextinct one.
4. What has been the best thing to ever happen to you?
Answering the next question. Seriously though, I don't know how to compare various good things on the same scale.
5. You are in a lift with a Nun, a middle-aged business man, a Karl Marx look-alike, a twenty-something female charity worker and Stephen Hawking. The lift shudders to a stop, the lights go out. There is a high-pitched scream followed by a thud. The lights come on and the Nun is lying dead on the floor with a knife in her chest. Who did it and why?
Is she actually dead or does she just appear dead? If she's not faking, I would say they're all in on it together. It will sound more plausible when I'm wearing a deerstalker cap and smoking a pipe. Which, of course, I would be in the elevator.
6. Name your favourite colour.
To wear: gray. Just as a color: orange.
7. What has been the scariest thing to ever happen to you?
8. You are about to break the world record for the tallest house of cards in front of a crowded room of onlookers and world press. All of a sudden, some idiot parent allows their errant child to charge over, knocking into your table, sending your world record beating attempt crashing around you. What do you do next?
Shake my fist in impotent rage and scream to the heavens.
9. If you had to spend a month on a tropical island, what four luxury items do you take with you?
10. Once on your tropical island you are allowed to have one person of your choice to stay with you. Now this can be anyone famous, living or dead, fictional and from any period of time/history - loved ones are not allowed - who do you choose and why?
Someone with the power of teleportation so I could leave the island when I wanted.
11. What has been the worst impulse purchase of a totally useless item (one you convinced yourself into believing you needed, but didn't)? What was it, and do you still have it?
About the worse impulse purchases I've ever made are books I probably won't read. I guess I'm either pretty frugal or either I just don't regret much.
2 hours ago