Thursday, May 15, 2014

More Strange Stars Art

I've shared these on G+, but for the non-Gplussers amongst my readership or those that might have missed them, here's a couple of art pieces from the Strange Stars setting book:


This is a moravec named Lincoln-5 Rhadamanthus-beta-27, a lawyer and judicial duelist in Circus, as rendered by Waclaw Wysocki.


Every sci-fi setting needs its cantina scene, right? This is a rough obviously, but it gives a hint of how great the finished image by David Johnson will be. It showcases a number of different Strange Stars sophonts having a drink somewhere in the Zuran Expanse.

6 comments:

Jack Guignol said...

It's funny, I was killing time in a B&N the other day so I decided to browse the game books section. I looked at a couple modern systems; they had little art and most seemed to be comprised of color-coded stat blocks. They looked more like gussied-up tax codes than games.

Strange Stars looks to be the antidote to that.

Trey said...

Thanks! If only I had more money (or some Kickstarter funding or some such) I'd commission even more.

Gothridge Manor said...

Do a Kickstarter! I'm in.

Trey said...

Thanks Tim, but I don't know if I'm up for that kind of heavy marketing!

Brutorz Bill said...

If you did one, I would jump in as well. But at the same time, I want this book yesterday! : )

Justin S. Davis said...

I think your name alone would do most of the marketing for you, if you went that route. And your loyal legions would pimp the hell out of it.

Think about it.