Thursday, December 4, 2014

Hang out in the Dunes


The first release of the Hydra Collective (one hopes the first of many) and the first Kickstarter I ever back to deliver on time: Slumbering Ursine Dunes is now available for you non-backers on drivethrurpg (and rpgnow) in pdf.

Hopefully they'll be some unbiased reviews coming soon, but you can take me word for it: I've read it three times now and that familiarity has not dimmed the enjoyment I get from reading it. Most modules are kind of dry, but dry this most certainly is not. Though it's a good read, it doesn't give the impression it was meant it was meant only to be read. On the contrary, it's meant to played--to be explored. More than that, while it's got a unified backstory, it's written modularly so that it practically begs to be kit-bashed for your own setting.

Get your own copy today!

8 comments:

Chris C. said...

Sounds like an adventure module worth checking out.

Brutorz Bill said...

Gonna work it into my home campaign.

garrisonjames said...

Looks good!

Gothridge Manor said...

I got a copy of it and want to check it out. I've heard so many great things about Chris's stuff I finally get to read some of it.

Desdichado said...

I've got to think that the author lives (or at least vacations) in northern Michigan. Slumbering Ursine Dunes? That's not transparent at all.

Chris Kutalik said...

@Joshua yep seven long years in Detroit city.

Aos said...

I don't usually do modules, but considering the source, I'll check this one out.
Do you think I can Mars it up?

Trey said...

I'd say so. It's already got a bit of science fantasy mixed in.