Monday, January 21, 2013

Three Years, Three Skulls


I completely forgot that December marked this blog's third anniversary. Where does the time go?

Thanks to everyone who's been a reader and a supporter.  To commemorate the occasion, here are three of my most popular posts over the past year:

Here's an unusual monster in the form of the Night Nurses. Or you might want to revisit my discussion of using famous monsters of filmland in unfamiliar contexts in "Monster Mashup." Finally, you can check out one of my Hell's Hoods series and learn all about Moloch, "The Bull."

8 comments:

Gordon Cooper said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

The Angry Lurker said...

Congrats Trey!

Gothridge Manor said...

Three years and counting. Congrats and continued posting of scantly clad women and men with weird defects.

Trey said...

Thanks guys.

Uh..sure, Tim. I didn't know those were my pic themes!

Sean Robson said...

Congratulations, Trey! I hope Sorcerer's Skull is around for a long time to come.

P.S. Perhaps Tim was putting in a request? I mean, who doesn't get excited by men with weird defects... I mean scantily-clad women!

Trey said...

Thanks, Sean. I guess it all depends on how weird the defects are.

Chris C. said...

Wow, three years! Congratulations!

Trey said...

Thanks, Bard.