Friday, September 15, 2017

The Azurth Adventures Digest is Here!


The first issue of the Azurth Adventures Digest is now on sale! Twenty-eight full color pages at 5.5 in. x 7.75 in. with art by Jeff Call and Jason Sholtis. There are random tables for the generation of quirky Motley pirates, a survey of interesting and enigmatic islands, and a mini-adventure on the Candy Isle. Plus, there are NPCs and a couple of monsters, all straight from my Land of Azurth 5e campaign.

Get the pdf here or go here for the print edition. (The link is also in the sidebar.)


For those of you interested in Mortzengersturm print editions: Once the first printing of the digest is sold and shipped, I'll again by selling Mortzengersturm. You can email me to get on the "waiting list."


1 comment:

SF said...

You should maybe post the prices on this page? I know I clicked on the print edition link with the attitude "I won't be able to justify spending the money for a hardcopy, but I guess I should check anyway", only to see the price and decide I couldn't afford NOT to have a print copy!